Whether you’re partnered up with a special someone or flyin’ solo with some Kleenex and Lubriderm this February 14th, Swarm of Eyes loves you.
How much do we love you, our dear Swarmies? We’ve created an exclusive set of Swarm of Eyes Valentines for you to
annoy the shit out of share with friends, family, loved ones, and coworkers — or any combination of those groups, if some of them happen to overlap. Impress the hell out of everyone you didn’t buy candy for with your outstanding taste in metal and poor taste in Valentine’s Day eCards!
That’s right! We’ve gone full-blown Tiger Beat with images of the darling Swarm of Eyes boys juxtaposed with sentimental sayings from the cardstock Valentine’s of your youth! Just pick your favorite one to send to a friend online. Or, kick it old school and click on the PDF below to download all 8 Swarm of Eyes and print them out at home or whilst abusing your company’s color printer.
We hope you enjoy them. From the Swarm of Eyes guys to you, Happy Valentine’s Day!
Download the PDF
Download Swarm of Eyes Valentines
Click on images to enlarge and save
On Friday January 27th, 2017, Swarm of Eyes were the special guests on WEMF radio’s Deathkiss presented by Pino Brothers Ink show. This time around, all five guys hauled it into the studio for an hour of blast beats and banter with their lovely and gracious host, Mary Frances Church.
The episode marked Swarm of Eyes’ second appearance on the show as a band, having made their first appearance back in July 2016. It’s also the fourth time that vocalist Randy has joined Mary Frances in the studio, previously serving as guest host to the Massachusetts Mistress of Metal on two separate occasions.
In addition playing cuts from their new EP and the band’s bid for Wacken glory, the Sultans of Snack Metal answered a number of questions, including:
- What makes five grown men cry at the same time?
- Which was the very first Swarm of Eyes song to feature all five members recording in the studio at the same time?
- Why are Jeff and Tommy like the Hatfields & the McCoys?
- Which band member is the loveable “elected dictator” when it comes to booking?
- The Perils of Men Wearing Leggings: Can dude booty be juicy?
In case you missed the episode in its original run, check out the Deathkiss podcast online or listen to the (not) live (anymore) broadcast on Facebook.
Deathkiss presented by Pino Brothers Ink airs every live Friday at 7pm EST on WEMF Radio. Get into it, son!
Last night, four-out-of-five of the Swarm of Eyes guys sat down with Brian Thompson, host of the Neckbreaker podcast. (Cut Jeff some slack! The man was out with his family, celebrating his 40th birthday, damnit!)
Following a sumptuous chicken dinner (courtesy of Brian and his wife, Sarah Jane), Neckbreaker kicked into high gear with witty banter and wicked riffs.
The 90-minute show was packed with metal, laughs, and a little bit of time devoted to the Sport of Kings, professional wrestling. During the live Facebook broadcast, the band chatted with their gracious hosts about:
- The formation of the band: who played with whom prior to Swarm of Eyes
- The new EP and why the band waited so long to release new material
- Why drummers are such a hot commodity in New England
- The “sixth member” of Swarm of Eyes
- What up-and-coming bands need to do to get ahead on their local scenes
- Old school wrestling vs. the current landscape (or “product,” in the words of good ol’ Jim Ross)
- Which guys were playing with their phones during the interview
- And much more!
Don’t feel like seeing the Swarm of Eyes boys in all their handsome glory on the Facebook live stream and using up all of your phone’s monthly data in the process? Well, hang onto yer butts and subscribe to the Neckbreaker podcast on iTunes and Soundcloud to listen on January 9th!
Thanks again to Brian for having us on! (Special thanks also to Sarah Jane for her heapin’ helpin’ of hospitality and the delicious food!)